While playing in our backyard last week and enjoying the warm weather, I noticed the leaves starting to change colors. Since I haven't gotten Matt's 1 year pictures yet, I thought I would try and take some of my own. So I grabbed my camera, and a chair. I propped him in it and began snapping. I am no professional photographer and all I have is a regualr digital camera that I still don't know how to work, but who cares when this little guy is just so stinkin cute!
He wasn't too sure at first.
All it took was his stuffed Moose and a little of my craziness to get him to smile. :)
I love this age when peek-a-boo is just so fun!
He was cooperating so well, until...
It wasn't long before he didn't want to sit on the chair anymore and he fell forward...off...to the ground below...and hit his eye on a small stump or something. Then I felt like the worst mother in the world for not catching him in time. At least I got some cute pics...and this one of him after with his wound. So sad!
I had so much fun taking these of Matt that I grabbed Audrie, who was outside playing during this, and took some of her.
She too did not want to at first.
Then I handed her a pinecone that was on the grass- thinking this would get her going, but all I got from her was this...
I started laughing and so she snatched up a pile of leaves and threw them up in the air, which I didn't quite catch in time. Oh well at least it got her participating! :)
Of course I couldn't exclude Alexa, so later that night I snapped some of her. Luckily she cooperated, but the lighting wasn't as great because it was starting to get dark. :(
I even made her change her shirt...
Then I tried to get all the kids, but Matt wasn't having it. (Maybe he was having a flashback from earlier.)
All they wanted to do was play on the swingset...so I let them...but not without taking a few pics. :)
* If any of my photo-savvy family/friends have any tips or tricks for me that doesn't require photoshop (because I don't have it), please share. Thanks!
2 comments:
way cute pics!!!! good job!
Oh Lindy! I love looking at the pictures of your darling, darling children! It was just yesterday, I'm sure!, when you and your sisters were playing with my children. What fun and happy memories for your mom and me. Love you! Hope to see you soon! Come for donuts!
Janene
Post a Comment