The girls informed me last Halloween that they wanted to be cheerleaders this year. I was surprised that they remembered after a year and still wanted to dress as that.
Before their school parties.
Alexa in her school parade.
When Saturday actually came along for trick-or-treating, Audrie had changed her mind in what she wanted to be. Go figure! She found a "fairy" dress downstairs and insisted in being that. Since I didn't have to buy anything I wasn't oppossed to the idea.
Here's our fairy (minus the wings)...
Cheerleader (according to her from High School Musical)...
And our Lil Cub...
Just as we sit them down to get pics outside it starts raining...and doesn't stop the rest of the night.
So I tried to get some inside, but Matt was done.
Stopping by Grandma Watts before heading to my parents to go trick-or-treating.
The rain did not put a damper on things. The girls ran from house to house with excitement and laughfter as they loaded their bags with candy.
No comments:
Post a Comment