This past Saturday the kids spent the day with Grandma Watts. The girls went to run some errands and while in the car Alexa says, "Grandma do you know where I really want to go? I want to go to New York and see the statue of Liberty and Paris to see that tower." Then Audrie pipes in and she says, "Grandma, do you know where I really want to go? I want to go to Chuck E Cheeses." So fitting!
I should also make note that a few days ago, after the comment with grandma, she was waiting in the car with Brandon and the other kids and stuck her head out the window with a wand in her hand and yells, "CHUCK E CHEESES A KID CAN BE A KID!"
So we made Audrie's dream come true tonight and took her to the place "Where a Kid Can Be a Kid".
We decided it would be fun to blind fold her and surprise her. She doesn't look too excited. :)
She says she was surprised, but knew we were going there (so how does that make it a surprise then?)
So excited!
Even this little man was excited and loving it!
Goofing around and acting scared while watching the animals (?) sing
I love Audrie's face in this...she was so mad that the ball kept coming back down to her...maybe if she had rolled it instead of throwing it. :)
How white trash are we to let our baby down on that disgusting floor? That's what happens when you forget the stroller. According to Brandon he felt like he needed to shower after leaving the place.
Alexa looks a little too big for this. :)
Even though it says 2+ on the package, she saw this leapfrog laptop at Costco a couple of weeks ago and really, really wanted it and said if I got it for her (at that moment) she would learn her letters. Well to her surprise she got it, just not at the occurence of a melt-down.
This girls LOVES clothes, especially skirts!
I'm glad we could grant Audrie's wish come true...
Now Alexa I'm not so sure...maybe someday...in the future...hopefully. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment