Friday, May 20, 2011

11 Years ago...

WE GOT MARRIED!!!

When I told my kids, Alexa said, "Wow, that's a long time!  I hope you're married for 100 years!"  My reply was, "Well guess what?  Whether we like it or not (because lets face it, sometimes we like it and sometimes we don't.  Hey, I'm just keeping it real. :)) ,we're going to be married longer than 100 years.  We're going to be married for eternity!"  Both the girls dropped their jaws in shock. :)

According to an email I received:

"We're going to experience four unusual dates.
1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11 and that's not all...
Take the last two digits of the year in which you were born - now add
the age you will be this year,
The results will be 111 for everyone in the whole world."

This is the year of Money!!!  

Seeing that this is also our 11th Wedding Anniversary, I'm really hoping this is true. :)

So here's to the year of money and eternity with this guy!  Love you, muah!




*Pics from year 7 together*

1 comment:

The Hoths said...

YAY!!! You posted...and alot! It made me so happy! Happy anniversary yesterday..you old farts!