Saturday, January 23, 2010

Old Man, Gymnast, Hoarder

The kids are going places in life.
We've got Matt looking like an old man already. With his receding hairline and "old-man pants," just relaxing (well sort-of) in the bumbo and ready to go golfing.

Alexa thinks she's a gymnast. I found her dressed in her swimsuit and flying off the chair several feet away onto Brandon's pull-up bar. She did this over and over again for about a week until she finally missed and fell flat on her face (we told her it was going to happen, but sometimes you just got to find out for yourself). She hasn't been on there since.


I knew there was something up with our Audge. Then one night while tucking her in bed I found this under her pillow. She's a little hoarder and has her own food storage going (I guess you never know when you might need some nuts or easy access to the verses of hymns)! She informed me that it was where she kept all her "treausures".

December 2009

4 comments:

Evaly said...

Ha...so funny! You kids look so big and cute. Wish we lived closer so our kids could play together :(

Maren said...

You have the best way of saying things! Lance and I laughed our pants off for a good hour of this. I can't believe how big Matt is!!! Watch out NFL!

Anonymous said...

Lindy, I love Matt's picture! Susan was telling me about it so I had to get on here and check it out! Oh, it has made my day:) I hope Matt is okay. What happened at Primary Childrens?

Anonymous said...

Seriously Lindy, That picture of Matt needs to be on a Calendar or something. You could money for a picture like that! I had to get back on here to show Zach because I have been laughing all day about it.