Friday, August 28, 2009

First Grade Here I Come!

Alexa started her first day of 1st grade yesterday. She was so excited that she didn't fall asleep until around 10:00PM the night before and got up at 7:00AM anxious to get ready and go. She absolutely loved it! She couldn't stop talking about everything they did and thought it was so cool eating lunch there and having 3 recesses, etc. She even said to me, "Mom, going to school is way better than watching TV!" I totally agree! It's only been 2 days, so lets hope she continues to feel this way. :) Audrie and I miss having her around, but I am glad she's learning and having fun.




4 comments:

Evaly said...

What a cutie- I can't wait for school to start!! Are you dying like I am?? I want this kid OUT. It's been so hot and muggy lately too. I am huge. Seriously. I don't remember my belly being this far out before. I'm outgrowing all my clothes! Hope you're hanging in there :)

Bart and Michelle said...

Hooray for ALL the updates! Now that you're all caught up...GET THAT BABY OUT!!! ;) Love you!

Maren said...

Good luck with school Alexa! First grade is so much cooler than kindergarten. Make sure to let us know when you have that little guy! Good luck!

morgan larsen said...

I can't believe you are due this month! And with a little boy, how exciting!! Now that I am practicing shopping for a boy I will go find something super cute for you.