Brandon took the girls camping for 2 days while I stayed home getting things organized and enjoyed the comfort of my own bed. :) I was a little worried they would get bored, but Brandon kept them busy with fun activities and they had a blast!
I love their faces in this. They kept going in and out of the tent and Brandon told them they couldn't go in there with shoes on and that they needed to stay out. They weren't too happy about that.
The girls each got a bag full of fun things to do while camping. The binoculars were a hit.
Trying to find wildflowers that matched the ones in their books.
Going to town on the dutch oven brownies Brandon made. According to the girls he's the best cook. I think he has a new job now. :)
The girls doing the "potty march"
On their way back home from Soapstone Campground
Just returned-not as bad looking or smelling as I thought :)
No comments:
Post a Comment