Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Quick Trip to Sacramento

The girls and I took a quick trip to Sacramento the first of this month to attend my cousins wedding. We spent half our time driving. Surprisingly I was the one doing the complaining-not the girls. :) They traveled great, although Alexa did get sick at one point.

One day was spent for the wedding. It poured down rain the entire time we were there, but it was still beautiful. The Sacramento Temple and grounds are gorgeous. Alexa and Audrie were in heaven with all the attention they received. This is the 2nd wedding they've been to in the last month. Let's just say they are in love with them; from the bride, to the flowers, to the food, to dancing. It's every little girls dream!

It was nice spending time with my family, cousins, aunts, uncles and my grandpa. We celebrated my grandpa's 75th birthday in Old Town Sacramento the following day. We had a great time and came back exhausted!















There's a reason why they call it Winnemuca.....yucka!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I couldn't agree more about Winnemuca, NV. I actually stayed there one night when driving to San Francisco.

Charlynne said...

Looks like you had so much fun!! call me so we can swim again...or I guess watch the kids swim =). The outdoor pool opens Monday.