We were married 9 years ago today! We've been through a lot and continue to "enjoy the journey" together. I love the card Brandon got me today. It's got a picture of a gray blob cartoon-looking person that says, "I'm just a big blob of nothing without you." I can't help but laugh because lately I look and feel like a "big blob of something" and I am just grateful he married this blob! If only I looked like this again....
5 comments:
Congrats on 9 years! It is crazy how quickly time passes! You are a darling and perfect couple!!
Lets play soon! We need to get our big prego butts together!! Love you!
I remember that day! Congrats Lindy. Did you say you are expecting??? When is the due date and what are you having?
Ok sorry about my questions. I just read your entire blog. Congrats!!
But what was your dream...
Congrats Lindy!! It's been so fun to be part of your journey. I hope that I always am! LOVE YOU!!
9 years! Wow! Time flies, huh? Shaun and I just celebrated our 7th anniversary on mother's day! Thank heavens for the boys who love us, huh? How are you feeling? What else are you up to? Hopefully I'll update my blog soon....it's been forever! Keep in touch...
Post a Comment