She was very particular about what her cake tasted and looked like. So with her help we completed it to her desire. :)
Our sweet Alexa Jane turned 6 on February 18th! We really didn't think she or her dad and I would live to see it - only because she screamed the entire first 9 months of her life! :) It has been so fun to see her grow into the beautiful girl she is. She is so sweet and helpful and very much a girl! She likes to draw and write letters daily and loves to sing and dance around. She has a great imagination and talks to herself frequently. I feel like I am looking into a mirror of the past sometimes! It makes me smile. We are extremely grateful to have her and love her so much! Happy Birthday!
She really wanted to go bowling, so that's what we did. We had a lot of fun and she was glad her cousins, grandparents, and aunts and uncles came too.
1 comment:
I can't believe that Alexa is 6! She is such a doll! And poor Audrie! Glad she is doing better! We sure miss you guys! I especially miss you when dinner time comes around and there is no one to call for ideas! :0) Hope you are all doing great!!
Post a Comment