Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ahhhh February!

So I am not so much a fan of January or February. I have had enough of the cold and snow! Not to mention we always get sick. Last year I had mono, the year before we all had the flu and this year we spent a few days at Primary Children's Hospital because Audrie had R.S.V. and needed to be on oxygen and get breathing treatments. Without fail it always seems to fall around Valentines day, which in my opinion is an over-rated holiday anyway! :) The past two months have dragged on and I am so looking foward to the spring. Hello warmth and sunshine!

On another hand, we do get to celebrate Alexa's birthday, which is always nice. That post to follow.

2 comments:

Evaly said...

I'm glad that Audrie is doing better! That must have been scary. Happy Birthday Alexa!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so sorry I didn't know about that! Every parents night mare! Thank goodness for modern meds!
You all look so cute in your pics!