Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

This is the time of year where we are to give thanks and show our grattitude. I am thankful everyday for my husband, my children, my family, Brandon's family, our extended family, friends, a place to live, food to eat, air to breathe, etc., etc., etc. I am even grateful for (when asked around the table at thanksgiving what we were thankful for) Alexa's response: "Pets"-seeing that we don't even have any. :) However, I am not so grateful for the extra pounds I've gained.
Nothing says Thanksgiving like....

Working on lesson plans,

Snuggling and playing with Uncle Randy who's visiting from Colorado,

Having the Best Mother-in-law EVER,

The cutest girls you'll see,

A delicious feast that beats last years pizza and corn at the Golden Corral :),

A wonderful husband and great brother-in-laws,

A visit from Great Grandma Randall (aka "Gooma"),

And spending time with these beautiful ladies.


No comments: