My first-born turned 9 on Feb. 18th. What the!? I know I say this every year, but seriously where does all the time go? I cannot believe that she is only a few years away from being a…do I dare say?…TEENAGER! Ohhh that scares me! Thankfully, she isn’t there quite yet and still likes to play with her American Girl Dolls.
In fact, she loves them so much she wanted to have an “American Girl Doll” party. And that we did!
When we went to the American Girl Place in California, I noticed the pink, white and black colors in their café, so it was only fitting to do the same with her little party. Alexa even helped with the invitations and some of the decorations. I had so much fun putting this all together and making the cupcakes, etc. I have a super talented friend who made the doll dress party favors (without any pattern may I add). They turned out SO cute, thank you Ashlee!
Of course I had to take pictures pre-party…
And then during the party…
(Making bracelets for their dolls and playing games)
*They were all so excited to see the new 2012 doll, McKenna (that Alexa was dying to get).*
All the girls with their dolls…
Make a wish!
She is now nine, I must say pretty fine, and she is mine! (Hee-hee!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET PEA!
2 comments:
The party looked SO cute and so fun! I miss being young! Happy (late) Birthday Alexa!
What a darling party! Hope she had a good birthday :)
Post a Comment