Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lucky 7

Alexa is now 7 years old and has officially entered the "goofy and giggly" stage. Still a sweetheart none the less. We're so grateful to have her!

Special Birthday Breakfast

Being "goofy"


Aunt Kayley made this really cute headband, which included a blue button-her favorite color.

Alexa enjoys watching I-Carly and likes to "play" it, so she was thrilled to get this video camera.

Forget birthday cake it's all about "birthday brownies"!


Alexa and some of her friends; Shaelyn, Brooke, Alexa E. and Talea

Birthday Party at Color Me Mine

About two hours before the party is to start, I was at the doctor's office with Matt because he was really sick. The doctor tells me I need to go right to Primary Children's because his oxygen saturation was too low. Luckily Brandon was able to get off work and head up there with him. So while they are up at the hospital, we're having a party...at least the girls were. My mind was a little too pre-occupied. I'm glad we were able to work it out, because she had a great time.


Happy Birthday to our Sweet Alexa Bug!


1 comment:

Evaly said...

Happy Birthday Alexa! Hope Matt is doing better now. Love you guys!