Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Audrie turns 4!

Our cute little Auddie B. is 4 years old today! We celebrated by going to lunch and then headed to Jungle Jim's Playland (a first for the girls) and boy did they have a blast! We spent almost three hours there and I'm surprised neither of them got sick from going on ride after ride. It's an absolute joy watching your kids smile and laugh with excitement for such pleasures. :)

That evening, all the family came over (even a special visit from Uncle Randy) for presents and cake and ice-cream. It was a fun-filled day and we are glad to have Audrie in our lives. Happy Birthday to you!




Sitting cross-legged waiting for everyone to get there.



Carley trying to take the present she brought for her. Gotta love 2 year olds! :)

Upset that her gift was taken. Funny because when she was 2 1/2 she did they same thing to her sister on her birthday and we have a very similar picture of her crying. I guess what goes around comes around. Ha-Ha!

She requested a butterfly cake and we did the best we could with decorating it. :)



Speaking of birthdays...Alexa went to a birthday party where they hired a lady who paints faces. Isn't it awesome? I just had to take a picture since it wouldn't last for more than a day. Too bad because I think it's pretty cool.

No comments: